The platform for visualizing cyber risks across IT, Cloud, IoT and OT environments, analyzing and measuring, and communicating with the organization to facilitate strategic decisions.
To improve the assessment, management and measuring of cyber risks across the modern attack surface, Tenable has developed Cyber Exposure. Cyber Exposure provides executives and boards of directors with a way to objectively measure cyber risk to help guide strategic decision making. Cyber Exposure builds on the roots of Vulnerability Management, designed for traditional assets such as IT endpoints and on-premises infrastructure.
The platform uniquely provides the breadth of visibility into cyber risk across IT, Cloud, IoT and OT environments and the depth of analytics to measure and communicate cyber risk in business terms to make better strategic decisions.
Buy your Tenable licenses here!
- Nessus Professional 1 year
- Nessus Professional 2 years
- Nessus Professional 3 years
- tenable.io 1 year - 65 resources
- tenable.io 1 year - 100 resources
- tenable.io 1 year - 150 resources
- tenable.io 1 year - 200 resources
- tenable.io 1 year - 250 resources
As new business models, ecosystems, products and services follow digital transformation, corporate networks are filled with cloud applications, containers, custom web apps, IoT, and OT. Alongside this growth, the number of discovered vulnerabilities increases. Managing and measuring the modern attack surface becomes challenging and scanning on-premise IT devices for vulnerabilities is no longer sufficient. Even if IT knows the corporate network is flawed, finding and fixing issues is easier said than done.
Tenable addresses the full cyber exposure lifecycle:
- Live discovery of any digital asset across any computing environment
- Continuous visibility into where an asset is secure, or exposed, and to what extent
- Prioritization of remediation based on business risk
- Benchmarking of cyber exposure compared to industry peers and best in class organizations
- Measurement of Cyber Exposure as a key risk metric for strategic decision support
The range of products comprising Tenable’s Cyber Exposure will cater for all requirements for high-end vulnerability management, application security, cloud security, IT/OT security and compliance. At Watchcom we assist organizations in tackling the challenges of dealing with the modern attack surface and will work with you on tailoring a platform meeting your cyber security need.
For more, visit tenable.com